What's Up Doc? Problems in our healthcare system



Doctor:  You bumped my script by 400%.  What's up with that?

Some of you may have noticed I was a little grumpy last week, I stand by everything I said in that regard. I have much bigger fish to fry. Many of you know I am taking an active role in exposing the outrageous corruption in our healthcare system. I am doing it for myself and my family, however there are thousands of Canadians every year unable to speak for themselves as a result of a brain injury suffered in a car accident or war; I am speaking up for them. I am losing my ability to type, but I am still able to speak up. You got it, I am going to video. This is the first clip, there is more to come. check out my blogs, I am not just complaining, I have some suggestions that could help a lot of folks in the same boat. http://youtu.be/LvW0BWfwdKU

I have posted a number of horror stories regarding my experiences with the system. We should start paying attention as it is right out of control.  I am getting similar stories from most of the people I have talked to, about the aging parents and grand parents being over medicated.  My impression is folks don't like it.  Got news for ya, if we don't do something about this soon we will all have the same problem; no access to healthcare when we are injured.
http://roadkill911.blogspot.ca/

Best Regards
Sharkman

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you want to save your country