Diabolical Indeed: Congratulations to Captain Mark McClutchey and the crew of Team Diabolical Sportfishing, winner of the Big Fish Award on prefish Friday.  The lads made the long trip up from Michigan to compete in Canada's biggest pro tournament, King of Kings at Bluffer's Park in Toronto. They won first place out of 40 teams and somehow my official Sharkman hat. I was pleased to hand it over when I found out they used Sharks to win.  They also informed me they want to go to Bornholm Denmark next spring to compete against 400 pro Viking Teams, the ultimate challenge. I have been trying to make this happen for many years, this could be it. I advised them Shark would be happy to contribute to the effort to make this happen. As it turned out, we were already friends on facebook, but now we are friends for real, a great bunch of guys.  Sadly the main event was cancelled due to wind.  At least everybody had a great time fishing on the pre fish day. Suzanne and I had a wonderful time meeting our old friends and making many new ones.  Shark would also like to congratulate Vito Cerone for the outstanding job he did organizing this fabulous tournament.




They are driving off with my hat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog