Captain Troy Creasy Using Sharks for 10 Years

Ed,
Good hearing from you.I hope your recovery continues to go well for you.Stay in touch, Thanks.

Here is what I think about Sharks:

As one of the first charter captains to experiment with the sharks I can not say enough about how well this weight fishes. As I have said in the past, I think the Shark is the greatest downrigger weight ever made.

While many captains are looking to reach the heavy depths which the 15 & 20 pound weights certainly do, I continue to be in love with my 10 pounders and use them constantly when I am fishing less than 80 FOW. They track perfectly straight, and they don’t have the blowback of conventional round weights. The facets will and do pull fish into your pattern, it is a fact!

The other thing I want to mention is how well the company in itself has reached out to the guys in the trenches that work on the water everyday. The support that you have given to the pro-staffers is very much appreciated. Ed Dzenis and his company provide a valuable product & service to the fishing industry.

I am proud to be part of the original alumni and the team.

Captain Troy A. CreasyHigh Adventure Sportfishing
Lake Ontario Outdoors1719 County Rt
28Pulaski, NY 13142315-298-2410

www.highadventurefishing.com
www.lakeontariooutdoors.com

Pain is Temporary, Pride is Forever
`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((((º>


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

If you want to save your country