The Truth Is Out There - Somewhere

Sharkman and daughter Tara shooting Shark Video on the
shores of Georgian Bay
So Why Now? April 20, 2009
So why am I writing this blog now? I generally say what is on my mind, but I have been muzzled for the last few years by my family (for good reasons: I guess) for speaking about certain issues in the downrigger sport fishing industry. Apparently much of it is politically incorrect. Apparently you can't say a damn thing about anything in the fishing business without stepping on some very important toes; I can.

My kids told asked me to make sure the disclaimer is out there that all this stuff is my opinion and is no way connected to them reflecting the policies or opinions of their company. There have been many wonderful people who have gone to great effort to help our company and there are those who went to great efforts to trip us up. Both sides of this story need to be told. Read all about it in this blog.

Disclaimer:
The opinions and statements contained in this blog are my own and do not reflect in any way the position or opinions of Shark Cannonballs. I am not an employee of the company; I do a little volunteer work; that's it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Distributors